Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
How my week went
Isn’t this hilarious? It’s my 4th Sunday Post … and it’s the July 4th weekend :D
Happy Fourth of July! Don’t you just love the Fireworks? I’m a firework hypocrite, I admit. I love them on July 4th, and if I’m the one shooting them off (Shhh… that’s illegal here). Otherwise, I’ll go sit out and watch for a bit, then I’m done. People in my neighborhood who have been shooting them off since May… A) What do you do to get that kind of cash to live your life? B) Do you care nothing for neurotic dogs? C) Stop.
This week was a pretty hectic one. I’m on staff for my school newsmagazine, so we’re thinking about/planning for this year and have to start budgeting first issue already. Lots of work! But fun :) there’s lots of pizza involved because come on. We’re millennials. There’s no such thing as a group meet-up that doesn’t include pizza and soda XD
In other news, it’s July!!! Finally my birthday and blogiversary month :) I have fun stuff planned, so stay tuned ?
Last Week on the Blog
- Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Best Books I’ve Read So Far in 2017 (post)
- Waiting on Wednesday: Wildfire by Ilona Andrews (post)
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller (review)
This Week on the Blog
- T5W: Books with no romance
- First Line Friday
What I Read This Week
Around the Blogosphere
- Has 2017 Been A Delicious Year For Books? (Ft. Pie Charts But No Pie Which Seems Cruel) by Paper Fury
- Top 5 Wednesday: Hate to Love Ships by Reading Sanctuary Blog
- Follow Me Back by A.V. Geiger \\ Will You Be #EricThornObsessed? by Lost in Lit
- Bec’s Top 5 Reads of 2017 (So Far) by Readers in Wonderland
- Biannual Bibliothon Reading Challenges posted!! (Maybe it wasn’t this week, but this is when I saw it ?)
- The Slave Players
- The Invisible Library
- Loveswept book
- The Girl in 6E by AR Torre was COMPLETELY AMAZING!!!
- Also … I’m looking to buy a few bookish candles. But there are so many awesome bookish candle makers!! So I’m going to share my pain with you. They are all amazing :) Check them out: Dio Candle Company | Frostbeard Studio | Scented Candles | Novel Heartbeat Creations | In the Wick of Time | The Bookish Flame | Flick the Wick | Two Candle Thieves | Biblioflames
- Also, I went on a Bookstagram Prop Hunt on Tuesday and bought far too many flowers.
- Alternately, Young And Hungry is the stupidest show ever. I am obsessed.
How was your week? Did you read anything amazing? What are you planning for July 4th? Let me know in the comments below, I’d love to hear from you!